Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 1100 block of Southeast Broadway Avenue, Tuesday during day. Bicycle taken from backyard.
- Dylan Cayne Arland, 20, 280 Birch St. Charge: investigation of felony possession of controlled substance.
WW County Sheriff
- 600 block of Northwest Evans Street, Oct. 12-18. Vehicle headlight and windshield broken.
- 1100 bock of Maple Court, Burbank, Saturday 2 a.m. Toilet paper, eggs and tuna thrown onto house.
Columbia County Sheriff
- Wilson Hollow Road on Jasper Mountain, Thursday 8:30 a.m. Damage to property.