- Makes a large fortune by assuming control of companies in financial trouble, sometimes helping them through their financial troubles and sometimes gutting their assets and liquidating, but always lining his pockets with excessive fees with little or no concern for employees who lose their jobs.
- Amasses such a large fortune that he determines it necessary for undisclosed reasons to open accounts in other countries rather than keep it in the United States.
- Makes a calculated decision to not take full credit for some charitable contributions so his tax rate would not drop to a lower level, which would be more difficult to explain, politically.
- Makes detrimental "from the hip" statements concerning the attack on our Bengazi embassy with little forethought and for brazen political reasons. Does this appear like someone that could provide a steady hand during these dangerous times?
- Has lived the American Dream to the maximum (and knows it), from meager beginnings to president of the United States (with no loans from parents).
- Led our country out of the worst recession since the Depression with nearly zero help from the other party.
- Led the United States back to the high road of world opinion by example and thoughtful policies, rather than arrogance and bluster, which don't work.
- Used force when needed to get Osama bin Laden and diminish the Taliban.
- Ended the Iraq War and is ending the Afghanistan War, which will bring our soldiers and some of our dollars back home.
More like this story
0 free views left!