- 500 block of East Maple Street. Garage burgled; nothing reported stolen.
- Park and Shop, 18 E. Rose St. Graffiti reported.
- 500 block of W. Pine St. A 2000 GMC half-ton pickup truck stolen.
- 700 block of Ernst Street. Jewelry, including multiple gold rings, reported stolen from bedroom.
- Jackpot, 119 E. Humorist Road, Burbank. A donation jar containing an estimated $250 reported stolen from gas station counter. A 17-year-old male was arrested in connection with the theft.
- 500 block of South Main Street. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 600 block of County Road. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 700 block of East Dayton Avenue. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 100 block of East Redmond Avenue. Items reported stolen from yard sale.
- 2000 block of Tucannon Road, Pomeroy. Theft reported.
- Alan F. Lawrence, 58, 605 Moore St., Monday. Charge: investigation of driving while under the influence of narcotics.
- Rebecca A. Baer, 23, no permanent adress given, Monday. Charge: investigation of posession of methamphetamine.
- Richard A. Herndon, 54, 211 S.W. 12th Avenue, Monday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Tyson Foods, 13983 Dodd Road, Wallula. Car “keyed.”
- 900 block of Cowl Street. Report of soda sprayed on front door.
More like this story
0 free views left!