- Smith’s Restaurant, 1425 W. Pine St. Two men walked out on a $47 lunch bill.
- Hood Park, near U.S. Highway 12 and State Route 124. Tools reported stolen from vehicles.
- 200 block of Northwest Sixth Street. Vehicle prowl: items reported stolen from pickup.
- 500 block of West Main Street, Dayton. Theft of fuel from vehicle
- 200 block of Front Street, Starbuck. Commercial Burglary reported.
- Second Avenue and Poplar Street, 6:22 a.m., this morning. Low-speed rear-end collision; no injuries reported.
- 2200 block of Fern Avenue, 3:28 p.m., Tuesday. Low-speed, two-vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- 831 N. Eighth Ave., 1:34 p.m., Tuesday. Garage fire: minor damage reported. Homeowner extinguished the fire with a garden hose before fire crews arriving on scene. Likely cause was an electrical cord.
- 53987 Miller Road, Milton-Freewater, 3:37 a.m., Monday. Structure fire: shop containing farm implements burned completely.
- Walla Walla Farmers Co-op, 928 W. Main St. Gang graffiti reported on co-op machine shop.
- 1000 block of South Third Avenue. Gang graffiti reported on multiple garages.
More like this story
0 free views left!