Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Wednesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 300 block of West Maple Street. A stereo reported stolen from vehicle.
WW County Sheriff
- 800 block of Abbott Road. A cellphone and accessories reported stolen from vehicle: Police recovered the phone after the phone’s owner, who purchased a new phone and transferred his old phone number, began receiving calls from high school students: no charges were filed against the theft suspect.
- Rees Street and Ninth Avenue, 3:53 p.m., Wednesday. Two-vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
- Tausick Way and Isaacs Avenue, 9:44 a.m., Wednesday. Two vehicles involved in head-on collision: Richard Van De Rostyne, 51, was taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center with possible head injury.
- 600 block of East Chestnut Street, 9:35 p.m., Tuesday. Hit-and-run involving a parked, unoccupied vehicle: no injuries reported.
- 100 block of Thorne Street. Graffiti reported.