- Wa-Hi, 800 Abbott Road, Wednesday 9:30-10:20 p.m. iPod taken from girls locker room.
- 00 block of Hill Road, Sunday-Monday. Pressure washer taken from property.
- 600 block of Lake Road, Burbank, Thursday overnight. Fence cut and steer taken.
- 00 block of Powell Street, Thursday. Various items taken from vehicle.
- 1800 block of East Alder, Thursday 11:09 p.m. Two vehicle, rear-end with non-disabling injury. Injured was driver Samantha Bristol, 17, of Walla Walla. According to the report. Bristol’s vision was obscured by a frosted windshield when she rear-ended Rebecca Furstenberg, 46, of Walla Walla.
- Shelton Road and South Wilbur Avenue, Wednesday 7:20 p.m. Single vehicle, noninjury. Drive struck fire hydrant at location, which broke and released water. The excess water flowed to a nearby pond.
- Markus Wiley Smith, 18, 823 W. Whitman Drive. Charge: investigation of burglary.
- Larry Odoms, 70, 1009 Parallel Street. Charge: investigation of Umatilla County warrant.
- 600 block of East Chestnut Street, Thursday. Windshield broken.
More like this story
4 free views left!