Consider what Obama has said, written

When Obama appeared he had pretty words that made us think he would bring good things for America. But his words were soon less welcome from one with such power to elicit change.

For instance, before his election there was his association with people who hate the United States, his association with ACORN as their attorney and he is from Chicago, where everything political has been corrupt for years.

He was not willing to show his birth certificate. He and his wife have given up their law licenses (why?).

When I was in the Army, part of my job was to process security clearances -- confidential, interim secret, secret and top secret. Obama would not have passed the requirements for Confidential.

Obama said: "When I become president, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is why my wife disrespects the flag and she and I have attended several flag-burning ceremonies in the past."

He also said: "I don't want to be perceived as taking sides. There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression."

And he said: "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."

He also wrote down some quotes for us in his book, "Dreams of My Father:"

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, a black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all of the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

And finally, and most scary to read is from his book, "Audacity of Hope:"

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

All of you liberal-thinking people who ignore these facts are acting foolishly.

Vernon Bosley

Comments

Hersey 1 year, 9 months ago

Uou obviously have not read the books you quote. If you had, you would see that the items you quoted were completely taken out of context and reworded to suit the original writer's agenda. These started going around in 2007 and 2008. So you are a little late. Since you didn't bother to fact check these things, you are showing your ignorance.

blue_streak 1 year, 9 months ago

Mr. Bosley, If you're going to repeat such inflammatory, defamatory quotations , you need to document your sources. I seriously doubt the accuracy of most of what you're claiming that President Obama said or wrote.

JnJRit07 1 year, 9 months ago

Vernon Bosley, Well Said! New-guy "document your sources" really? Vet your candidate! please, if even just a little. and Hersey which is it, "Fact check" or out of Context?" it amazes and scares me how easily the "Facts" of Obama are dismissed by the liberal supporters.

commonsense 1 year, 9 months ago

It's amazing what people will make up just because they don't want a black president. President Obama is from Chicago where they have other corrupt politians so he must be corrupt too? Is that what you're saying Mr Bosley? That's quite possibly the most idiotic thing I've ever heard! JnJRit07, I think BOTH "out of context" and "fact checking" are appropriate here. The president would get a lot more done and we would all be better off if the GOP would stop blocking his efforts every chance they get. The best way to prove an idiot wrong is to let him have his way and if the GOP thinks President Obama is so stupid and wrong they need to butt out of everything and let him try his ideas without interference. Only then can they say his policies truly don't work. The GOP is stealing the gas out of his lawn mower and then blaming him for the grass being too long.

marketinsider 1 year, 9 months ago

Just one tid-bit, Obama is not black. I'm not even a woman, and I know that Obama's mother who is white did contribute to his DNA. Obama is half black and half white. My common sense tells me that just because the media calls Obama black, I shouldn't, why not, because he isn't.

commonsense 1 year, 9 months ago

You and I know Obama is not black but there are vast numbers of people who see him that way and will not vote for him based on that fact alone.

marketinsider 1 year, 9 months ago

Here's something you should not need to "fact check," because you could have heard it right from Obama's mouth in 2008. He told Joe the plumber, that he would raise taxes on people making more that $250,000. In 2009 and 2010 Obama was President and he had a Democratic House and Senate, but he lied, he did not raise taxes on the rich like he said. However, Obama did borrow $6 trillion dollars, like all politicians, and redistribute the money to the people he liked. To truth is Obama leans toward socialism, but bank profits are greater now than under Bush, and the rich still have low effective tax rates. Furthermore, the divide between rich and poor has gotten bigger under Obama. Even with a far-left President, the rich have managed to get richer and the elites more powerful. It looks like the wealthy and the elites get what they want no matter who is in the White House, and with all the bickering back and forth between the Liberals and the Conservatives, it gives everyone the illusion of choice when they go to the polls. But, the end results is always the same: the rich get richer and the elites more powerful.

commonsense 1 year, 9 months ago

There is a huge difference between telling a lie and wanting to do something but not being able to. Many politicians promise things without the knowledge of what it really takes to fulfill those promises. That knowledge can only be gained by being the president. Once in office, things are much more difficult than they appear to be from the outside. I don't think President Obama lied. I think he was just over-ambitious.

JnJRit07 1 year, 9 months ago

with out bringing up commonsense's bigotry, i will just add, Obama has lied from day one, Obama- “For the first time since 1990, American manufacturers are creating new jobs.” lie! Obama- “Thirty million Americans, including a lot of people in Florida, are going to be able to get healthcare next year because of that law.” Lie! Obama Admin.- Under President Barack Obama, the United States has “doubled our exports.” Lie! "Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video" Lie. "I will cut the Deficit in half. by the end of my 1st term"
Lie! all the man knows how to do is Lie! he keeps saying as the draws down he will spend the money on roads, bridges etc. but when he Campaigned all he would say is "Bush put it on a credit card, and it wasn't payed for, so how is he spending money we don't have? and how in the world would be pay down the deficit while spending that much more? not much of what Obama says makes seance, and the bits that do are usually Lies!

commonsense 1 year, 9 months ago

For the record, I hate both parties. I think the whole system needs to be burned to the ground so we can start over.

This President should address his calling and resign and go back to Chicago to control the mass amount of homicides that he controlled as community organizer. He even failed at that!

oneStarman 1 year, 9 months ago

When people call the President a Muslim it is just because most people are revolted by the 'N' word - which is what they really mean. They want to characterize him as 'OTHER' - Not Born in America - Not a Christian - A USA hating Socialist - A (gasp) Liberal. Race Hatred proved a powerful Tool for the NAZI propaganda machine and the KKK but hopefully America can now see it for how Ugly it is.

onestarman - you seem to be the one carrying the racist card around here. Sit back take a deep breath and look around you and you will see the worst economy created all by this one current administration putting everyone in the deepest debt any president has even tried to accomplish in the past. I'm not one for racism but it seems to raise its ugly head from every Democrat that speaks.

oneStarman 1 year, 9 months ago

The post we are commenting on is written by a 'Birther'. Someone who wants to use the circumstances of the President's birth to a Single White Women and Dark-Skinned Foreign-Born absent Father to brand the President as 'Illegitimate'. This is Just Nastiness. The fact that YOU can't see that the President has Saved Our Economy and Detroit and Ended the Wars of Distraction and Returned America to a Place of RESPECT on the world stage after the BLOW that the LAST Republican President dealt this country - means you are BLINDED by Partisan Bigotry.

Jesse 1 year, 9 months ago

Saved our economy, really can you please clarify how putting the US into the largest debt in history is saving it?

barracuda 1 year, 9 months ago

Just because I don't care for Obama's views of the USA economy.... Or healthcare... Or the strength of the military... Or his handling of the Libya Massacre....Or the fact that he lied to the United Nations about the cause of the Libya Massacre.... Or the fact he hung the young man (who wrote the YouTube video) out so the whole Muslim community can take a swing at him (for the rest of his life) .... Or the fact that we are many more Trillion's in debt today than we ever should be... Or the fact that he gave the Queen of England a iPod full of his speeches. .. Or just because his Wife is finally proud to be an American.... Well anyway, you get the point.... It doesn't mean I have a problem with the color of his skin!
Commonsense.... Not all of us Anti-Obama people have a wish to be in the KKK....... We just need/want a "Different Change" then what you want!

Two items to consider starting Jan 2007 - Democrats controlled House and Senate - gas prices $1.80 then & now at over $4.00. Who put this country where it's at? No Partisan Bigotry on my part!