Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center, 401 W. Poplar St. A “priest chair” was reported stolen from the hospital chapel.
- 900 block of Willow Street. Burglary reported: several items reported stolen.
- Tietan and Stevens streets, 6:14 p.m., Tuesday. A motorist that stopped for cattle in the road was rear-ended by another motorist: no injuries reported.
- Plaza Way and Tietan Street, 3:18 p.m., Monday. Two vehicle collision: no injuries.
- 500 block of East Main Street, 6:31 p.m., Saturday. Hit and run: no injuries reported.
- South Ninth Avenue and Emma Street, 3:18 p.m., Friday. Two vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
- Katherine M. Berg, 31, 216 S.E. Eighth St., this morning. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- American Chiropractic, 1618 Isaacs Ave. Gang graffiti.
- Walla Walla Airport, Oct. 24. TSA security agents discovered a .308 caliber round a woman’s purse. The 72-year-old was questioned, and she said the live ammunition was likely left over from hunting season. The ammo was confiscated, but the woman was allowed to board her flight.
- Boyer Drive, Tuesday. Ambulance crews responded to a home regarding a report of “hypnotized 26-year-old won’t wake up.” No further information was provided.