- Providence St. Mary Medical Center, 401 W. Poplar St. A “priest chair” was reported stolen from the hospital chapel.
- 900 block of Willow Street. Burglary reported: several items reported stolen.
- Tietan and Stevens streets, 6:14 p.m., Tuesday. A motorist that stopped for cattle in the road was rear-ended by another motorist: no injuries reported.
- Plaza Way and Tietan Street, 3:18 p.m., Monday. Two vehicle collision: no injuries.
- 500 block of East Main Street, 6:31 p.m., Saturday. Hit and run: no injuries reported.
- South Ninth Avenue and Emma Street, 3:18 p.m., Friday. Two vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
- Katherine M. Berg, 31, 216 S.E. Eighth St., this morning. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- American Chiropractic, 1618 Isaacs Ave. Gang graffiti.
- Walla Walla Airport, Oct. 24. TSA security agents discovered a .308 caliber round a woman’s purse. The 72-year-old was questioned, and she said the live ammunition was likely left over from hunting season. The ammo was confiscated, but the woman was allowed to board her flight.
- Boyer Drive, Tuesday. Ambulance crews responded to a home regarding a report of “hypnotized 26-year-old won’t wake up.” No further information was provided.
More like this story
4 free views left!