Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 300 block of North Tukanon Street, Friday overnight. Wallet from vehicle.
- East Rose and North Palouse streets, Friday 10:42 p.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury, rear-end.
- South College and Southwest Sixth avenues, Thursday 5:38 p.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury, rear-end.
- Larry D. Tonies, 55, Evans, Wash. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Taylor A. Oswald, 27, 210 Minute Place. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Cheryl Ann Smith, 54, 557 Pleasant Street. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
WW County Sheriff
- Manuel Ramirez Jr., 20, Clay Street, College Place. Charge: investigation of felony possession of stolen property.
- Walla Walla Farmers Coop, 928 W. Main Street, Friday overnight. Graffiti on building.