- Cenex, 706 W. Rose St. 54-year-old man arrested after shoplifting a can of beer.
- Cedar House Apartments, 11 E. Chestnut St. Two bicycles reported stolen.
- Walla Walla County Fairgrounds, 363 Orchard St. A piece of jewelry valued at $48 reported stolen from vendor’s booth.
- Walla Walla County Fairgrounds, 363 Orchard St. A necklace valued at $36 reported stolen from vendor’s booth.
- 600 block of Berney Drive. A mountain bike valued at $2,800 reported stolen from garage.
- Samuel L. Potter, 37, 236 Walts Lane, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Matthew R. Hope, 38, 1234 S. Fourth Ave., Saturday. Charge: investigation of third degree assault after Hope allegedly attempted to assault a Benton County Sheriff’s Office deputy working at the Walla Walla County Fair & Frontier Days.
- 100 block of Northwest Sixth Avenue. Graffiti.
- 100 block of Northwest Fifth Avenue. Graffiti.
- 500 block of Northwest Main Street. Graffiti.
- Republican Party Office, 343 S. Second Ave., this morning. A noose hung in front of the Republican Party Office was reported by party members.
- Boeing Street and F Street, this morning. Several juveniles were arrested for minor in possession of alcohol after police responded to a report of a 16-year-old girl having seizures. The girl was taken to a local hospital where she was diagnosed as having taken an overdose of Benadryl. The 16-year-old was released from the hospital in the custody of her parents.
More like this story
0 free views left!