Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- Shopko, 1651 W. Rose St. A “good Samaritan” found a lost wallet, and mistakenly gave it to the wrong claimant.
- 400 block of Southeast Fifth Street. Cash reportedly stolen from beedroom.
- 1700 block of Southeast Meadowbrook Boulevard. Cash reportedly stolen from wallet left in shopping cart.
- 800 block of Southeast Creekside Drive. Two wicker chairs reported stolen from residence.
- 100 block of Southwest Davis Avenue. Hedge trimmer and cleaning supplies from unoccupied residence.
- 100 block of South Main Street. Vehicle reported stolen.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 200 block of East Patit Avenue, Dayton. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 1000 block of South Second Avenue, 4:23 p.m., Tuesday. Three-car rear-end collision: possible neck injuries reported, no medical transport required.