Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 1100 block of Hobson Street, Saturday. Theft of bike from yard.
- 100 block of North Ninth Avenue, Thursday. Theft of furniture, electronics and other household items from storage area.
WW County Sheriff
- 2000 block of Pleasant Street, Tuesday. Lock box with large amount of cash and two gold rings taken from residence.
- Shockman Field concession stand, Friday. Stand broken into.
- 509 W. Alder St., Thursday 8:18 p.m. Assault on two officers and two occupants of residence with one arrest. Details on condition of victims or nature of assault were unavailable. Arrested was Dewey Cleveland, 35, 509 Alder St.
- 1304 Mc Cabe St., Friday 3:04 a.m. One occupant had firearm pointed at her and the other occupant was knocked unconscious and a purse was taken. No arrests made but suspect named and police are investigating.
- Bomb investigation at AmericanWest Bank, 30 W. Main St, 9:30 a.m.
- Dewey Gene Cleveland, 509 Alder St. Charge: investigation of assault of a police officer.
WW County Sheriff
- Jim Ray Danley, 54, 313 Harrison Ranch Road, Burbank. Charge: investigation of felony harassment.
- Jennifer June Fry, 35, of Milton-Freewater. Charge: in investigation of Union County warrant.
Washington State Patrol
- Larry Michael Brumbach, 37, 815 Lamb St., Milton-Freewater. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- 900 block of Sumach Street, Thursday 12 a.m. Vehicle window smashed.