- Green Spoon, 13 E. Main St. An iPod, security camera, $200 cash and $20 of beer reported stolen in forced-entry burglary.
- 1900 block of Whitman Street. Douglas Tucker reported his vehicle license plates were stolen and replaced with Oregon plates.
- Walla Walla Public Library, 238 E. Alder St. A woman’s wallet reported stolen.
- 1000 block of School Avenue. Tools valued at $200 and car speakers reported stolen from vehicle.
- 200 block of Avery Street. Roughly $2,000 of appliances and light fixtures reported stolen from rental property.
- 700 block of Whitman Street. An outdoor refrigerator valued at $1,000 reported stolen.
- 200 block of Rail Road Avenue, Prescott. Burglary of grain elevator.
- Walla Walla Regional Airport, 160 E. Lear St. An estimated $3,000 of items stolen from storage unit, including an antique dresser and Christmas ornaments.
- 000 block of Fifth Street. Prescription medication reported stolen from vehicle.
- 1000 block of South Main Street. Motorcycle helmet reported stolen.
- Highway 332, Milton-Freewater. Theft of $100 cash and fuel from gas tank reported stolen.
- Canright Road near Hogeye Hollow, Dayton. Theft of diesel fuel reported.
- Dayton High School, 614 S. Third St. Bicycle reported stolen.
- Lower Waitsburg Road near Nelson Road, 11:35 a.m., Sunday. Brian Luxton, 47, was taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center after being thrown from his motorcycle when high winds pushed the motorcycle onto a gravel shoulder. Luxton reportedly suffered no serious injuries.
- Tum-A-Lum Road, Milton-Freewater, 2:40 a.m., Saturday. One vehicle collision into another person’s garage; no injuries reported. Vehicle reported stuck in garage.
- Christopher L. Vaughn, 20, 1725 Portland St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of voyeurism.
- Jose Arturo Serrano Jr., 23, 1026 W. Poplar St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- 518 W. Whitman Street, 8:24 p.m., Sunday. Residential house fire; no injuries reported.
- Frog Hollow Road near Beet Road. Gang graffiti reported on Walla Walla River bridge.
- 900 block of Robbins St. Vehicle window smashed.
- Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Window’s of Cadillac reportedly broken out.
- 1900 block of Melrose Street. Walla Walla Police arrested Christopher L. Vaughn, 20, on investigation of voyeurism, a class C felony, and lewd conduct, a misdemeanor, after a resident of an apartment in the 1900 block of Melrose Street reported seeing Vaughn masturbating in the doorway. According to documents presented in court today, Vaughn was standing in a shared doorway of two apartments.
More like this story
0 free views left!