Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 1500 block of Defense Avenue. Mountain bike reported stolen.
- 400 block of North Sixth Avenue. A refrigerator, door handles and kitchen counter reportedly stolen from rental property.
- Walla Walla Foot Clinic, 113 S. Ninth Ave. Mountain bike valued at $1,000 reported stolen.
WW County Sheriff
- 100 block of Adair Street. A 1996 Nissan Sentra reported stolen.
- Appleton Road, Milton-Freewater, Tuesday. Man reported a co-worker punched him in the face.
- Walla Walla Police Department lobby, 54 E. Moore St., Tuesday. A man reported three youths took $300 from him on August 3 while he was walking in Walla Walla and was intoxicated.
- 000 block of Lenore Street. Residence window and siding reportedly shot with a BB gun.