- Tuxedo Bar & Grill, 105 D St., Prescott, Thursday. No-parking sign taken.
- 2700 block of York Road, Touchet, Sept. 4. Caterpillar rig taken.
- 900 block of Maple Street, Burbank, Sept. 8-11. two boat motors and various boat parts taken.
- 00 block of North Sixth Avenue, Thursday 11:04 a.m. Hit-and-run of unoccupied vehicle.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- 513 S. Wilbur Ave., Thursday 8:30 p.m., house fire. Owner Gregory Heimann and his son were forced from their home at by basement fire. Damage estimated at $45,000. Cause being investigated.
- Sidewalks on South Second Avenue north of Maple Street and at Third Avenue and Malcolm Street, 3:50 a.m. Friday. Two small items found on fire and a small gas can found nearby. No damage to structures or injuries. Suspect being sought.
- Costume Creations, 727 W. Birch St. Sign damaged.
More like this story
0 free views left!