Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
WW County Sheriff
- Tuxedo Bar & Grill, 105 D St., Prescott, Thursday. No-parking sign taken.
- 2700 block of York Road, Touchet, Sept. 4. Caterpillar rig taken.
- 900 block of Maple Street, Burbank, Sept. 8-11. two boat motors and various boat parts taken.
- 00 block of North Sixth Avenue, Thursday 11:04 a.m. Hit-and-run of unoccupied vehicle.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dept.
- 513 S. Wilbur Ave., Thursday 8:30 p.m., house fire. Owner Gregory Heimann and his son were forced from their home at by basement fire. Damage estimated at $45,000. Cause being investigated.
- Sidewalks on South Second Avenue north of Maple Street and at Third Avenue and Malcolm Street, 3:50 a.m. Friday. Two small items found on fire and a small gas can found nearby. No damage to structures or injuries. Suspect being sought.
- Costume Creations, 727 W. Birch St. Sign damaged.