Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Saturday, Sunday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 700 block of Carrie Avenue. Attempted theft of vehicles reported.
- 1500 block of Kelly Place. Helpline reported fraud totalling $800.
- Lions Gate Apartments, 2222 Isaacs Ave. Prescription medication reported stolen from vehicle.
- 200 block of Newell Street. Checks reported stolen from mail, and forged.
- Jumping Jellybeanz, 20 E. Poplar St. Purse and phone reported stolen.
- Mardis Manor Apartments, 443 Washington St. A bag containing firearms, optics and ammunition reported stolen; total value estimated at roughly, $1,700.
- South Palouse and Locust streets. A bag of soccer balls stolen from vehicle belonging to a soccer coach.
- 300 block of Whitman Drive. Wallet and iPone reported stolen.
- Chase Avenue and Harrison Street. A 33-year-old woman reported a 55-year-old man poured soda on her head and then stole her bicycle.
WW County Sheriff
- Babcock Road near Greenville Road, Sunday. One vehicle roll over; unknown cause. Rebecca E. Stevenson, 35, transported to Kadlec Medical Center.
- Sarah E. Penland, 20, no permanent address listed, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Jose M. Jimenez, Jr., 30, 835 N. Ninth Avenue, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Amber N. Manning, 22, 330 S. First Ave., Saturday. Charge: investigation of second degree theft.
WW County Sheriff
- Kelsey M. Cavazos, 19, Finley, Friday. Charge: investigation of second degree burglary and possession of a stolen vehicle.
Washington State Patrol
- Victo Gonzales Neri, 22, 314 N.W. Eighth Avenue, Milton-Freewater, Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Frank Pagaza Tamayo, 26, 920 S. Columbia St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of felony strangulation.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dept.
- North 13th Avenue near West Elm Street, 4:12 a.m., this morning. Vehicle fire.
M-F Rural Fire Dept.
- 800 block of N. Elizabeth Street, Milton-Freewater, 1:30 a.m., this morning. Two people were transported to a Walla Walla hospital after suffering gunshot wounds early this morning.
- Washington Apartments, 2 E. Birch St. Graffiti.
- Ming Court, 1533 Isaacs Ave. Door glass broken.
- 400 block of Northeast Eighth Avenue. Graffiti.
- City Streets. Walla Walla Police arrested a 35-year-old California man three times in three days, culminating with an arrest for disorderly conduct after the man reportedly disrupted a gaming event at Book and Game, Saturday.