- 700 block of Carrie Avenue. Attempted theft of vehicles reported.
- 1500 block of Kelly Place. Helpline reported fraud totalling $800.
- Lions Gate Apartments, 2222 Isaacs Ave. Prescription medication reported stolen from vehicle.
- 200 block of Newell Street. Checks reported stolen from mail, and forged.
- Jumping Jellybeanz, 20 E. Poplar St. Purse and phone reported stolen.
- Mardis Manor Apartments, 443 Washington St. A bag containing firearms, optics and ammunition reported stolen; total value estimated at roughly, $1,700.
- South Palouse and Locust streets. A bag of soccer balls stolen from vehicle belonging to a soccer coach.
- 300 block of Whitman Drive. Wallet and iPone reported stolen.
- Chase Avenue and Harrison Street. A 33-year-old woman reported a 55-year-old man poured soda on her head and then stole her bicycle.
- Babcock Road near Greenville Road, Sunday. One vehicle roll over; unknown cause. Rebecca E. Stevenson, 35, transported to Kadlec Medical Center.
- Sarah E. Penland, 20, no permanent address listed, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Jose M. Jimenez, Jr., 30, 835 N. Ninth Avenue, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Amber N. Manning, 22, 330 S. First Ave., Saturday. Charge: investigation of second degree theft.
- Kelsey M. Cavazos, 19, Finley, Friday. Charge: investigation of second degree burglary and possession of a stolen vehicle.
- Victo Gonzales Neri, 22, 314 N.W. Eighth Avenue, Milton-Freewater, Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Frank Pagaza Tamayo, 26, 920 S. Columbia St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of felony strangulation.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- North 13th Avenue near West Elm Street, 4:12 a.m., this morning. Vehicle fire.
- 800 block of N. Elizabeth Street, Milton-Freewater, 1:30 a.m., this morning. Two people were transported to a Walla Walla hospital after suffering gunshot wounds early this morning.
- Washington Apartments, 2 E. Birch St. Graffiti.
- Ming Court, 1533 Isaacs Ave. Door glass broken.
- 400 block of Northeast Eighth Avenue. Graffiti.
- City Streets. Walla Walla Police arrested a 35-year-old California man three times in three days, culminating with an arrest for disorderly conduct after the man reportedly disrupted a gaming event at Book and Game, Saturday.
More like this story
4 free views left!