Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- Centennial West Apartments, 1501 W. Rose St.. A television, DVD player, miscellaneous DVDs and $150 of frozen food reported stolen. Andrea T. Jackson, 25, arrested on investigation of residential burglary.
- 700 block of Clay Street. Forged checks totaling $250 reported.
- 1000 block of S.W. Puff Lane. Storage unit broken into.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Ringer Road, Milton-Freewater. Four truck wheels reportedly stolen from yard.
- Iglesia Adventista Del Septimo, 84667 Highway 11, Milton Freewater. Tools reported stolen from shed.
- First Avenue and Birch Street. A 30-year-old man said gang members stole an iPod and headphones while he was “highly intoxicated.”
- Pleasant Street and Fern Avenue, 8:25 p.m., Monday. Two vehicles; no injuries reported.
- Andrae T. Jackson, 25, Pasco, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of residential burglary.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dept.
Marquez Auto and Tire, 910 N. 13th Avenue. Arson fire: vehicles, power pole and building damaged.
- 12th Avenue and Willow Street. Gang graffiti reported.
- 800 block of West Willow Street. A 49-year-old woman reportedly attempted to ram her 20-year-old son with a car after he brought her 2003 Pontiac Sunfire home empty on fuel and full of beer cans.
WW County Sheriff
- Burbank. A 64-year-old man reportedly made inappropriate advances toward a 15-year-old girl last week after the teen asked for help catching livestock that had escaped a paddock. Police advised the man of a no-trespass and a no-contact order requested by the girl’s family.