- 400 block West Poplar Street, Sunday. Debit cards, gloves, sweatshirt and other items from vehicle. Items later recovered.
- 3100 Bolles Road, Waitsburg, occurred between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Sunday. Firearms, silver flatware, jewelry and other items from residence of Jack McCaw.
- 300 block Northwest Seventh Avenue, 12:43 a.m. Dog belonging to Chris Duval.
- 100 block Northeast Sixth Avenue, 8:25 a.m. Sunday. Vehicle belonging to Lea N. Aldredge.
- 300 block Northwest Seventh Avenue, 10:57 a.m. Sunday. Woman’s bicycle taken.
- 200 block North Fourth Street, Dayton, 10:04 a.m. Sunday. Property from vehicle.
- 300 block North First Street, Dayton, 1:02 p.m. Sunday. Theft of property reported.
- 400 block East Main Street, Dayton, 3:55 p.m. Sunday, Theft of property reported.
- U.S. Highway 12 west of Wallula Junction, 8:40 p.m. Sunday. Vehicle struck deer. No injury to driver.
- U.S. Highway 12 near Lewis and Clark State Park, 10:58 p.m. Sunday. Non-injury traffic crash.
- Jesus Leyva-Lopez, 40, 1104 W. Elm, Apt. 2, Friday. Charges: two counts of delivery of methamphetamine and one count possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine.
- Bartolo Valenzuela-Lopez, 39, 1524 Walla Walla, Friday. Charges: investigation of possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine.
- Ryan Lewis Farr, 30, no permanent address, Saturday. Charge: investigation of first-degree assault.
- Nicholas Aguirre, 18, 115 N. Main St., Space 17, Milton-Freewater, Sunday. Charges: investigation of possession of a stolen vehicle and possession of stolen property.
- 100 block Bush Street. Tires damaged on five vehicles. Three juveniles detained.
- 100 block Bush Street. Lawn ornament damaged.
More like this story
4 free views left!