- Walla Walla County Dispatch, 27 N. Second Ave. A GPS navigation system and a College Place Police Department badge were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- Harvest Foods, 905 S. Second Ave. A purse containing credit cards and $50 reported stolen from vehicle.
- Walla Walla Community College, 520 Campus Loop. $163 reported stolen from wallet.
- 1300 block of Walla Walla Avenue. Fraudulent charges to bank account reported.
- 300 block of South Fourth Avenue. Guitars and a bicycle reported stolen from apartment while resident was sleeping.
- 1700 Melrose Street. Attempted burglary of vacant house reported.
- 900 block West Poplar Street. A Century Link work pickup reported stolen.
- 700 block of Whitman Street.
- 1900 block of Melrose Street. A 1996 Honda Civic reported stolen.
- WW County Sheriff
- 21000 block of West Highway 124, Burbank. A boat and trailer reported stolen. Boat later recovered, but missing stereo equipment.
- Hasting’s, 617 S. Ninth Ave. Police responded to a report of a large fight in the Hasting’s parking lot. Two male teens had exchanged heated words, resulting in an assault: the 18-year-old suspect fled prior to police arrival.
- 300 block of S. Fourth Ave. A 35-year-old man reportedly assaulted a 42-year-old man after an argument between neighbors over “kids and dogs” escalated into a fight.
- 2100 block of Tacoma Street, 3:34 a.m., this morning. A motorist reportedly struck a parked vehicle: no injuries reported.
- Caitlin M. Speich, 22, 125 N.E. Birch St., College Place, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of possession of stolen vehicle.
- 1000 block of South Third Avenue. Graffiti reported.
More like this story
4 free views left!