Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Wednesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- Walla Walla County Dispatch, 27 N. Second Ave. A GPS navigation system and a College Place Police Department badge were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- Harvest Foods, 905 S. Second Ave. A purse containing credit cards and $50 reported stolen from vehicle.
- Walla Walla Community College, 520 Campus Loop. $163 reported stolen from wallet.
- 1300 block of Walla Walla Avenue. Fraudulent charges to bank account reported.
- 300 block of South Fourth Avenue. Guitars and a bicycle reported stolen from apartment while resident was sleeping.
- 1700 Melrose Street. Attempted burglary of vacant house reported.
- 900 block West Poplar Street. A Century Link work pickup reported stolen.
- 700 block of Whitman Street.
- 1900 block of Melrose Street. A 1996 Honda Civic reported stolen.
- WW County Sheriff
- 21000 block of West Highway 124, Burbank. A boat and trailer reported stolen. Boat later recovered, but missing stereo equipment.
100 block of South Main Street. Bicycle reported stolen.
- Hasting’s, 617 S. Ninth Ave. Police responded to a report of a large fight in the Hasting’s parking lot. Two male teens had exchanged heated words, resulting in an assault: the 18-year-old suspect fled prior to police arrival.
- 300 block of S. Fourth Ave. A 35-year-old man reportedly assaulted a 42-year-old man after an argument between neighbors over “kids and dogs” escalated into a fight.
- 2100 block of Tacoma Street, 3:34 a.m., this morning. A motorist reportedly struck a parked vehicle: no injuries reported.
WW County Sheriff
- Caitlin M. Speich, 22, 125 N.E. Birch St., College Place, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of possession of stolen vehicle.
- 1000 block of South Third Avenue. Graffiti reported.