Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 1400 block of Portland Street, Tuesday-Thursday. GPS and power inverter taken from vehicle.
WW County Sheriff
- 200 block of Harman Road, Waitsburg, within last week. Ladder taken from yard.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Weber Lane, Thursday 6:47 a.m. Fuel and compressor taken from truck.
- Miller Road, over last week. Mail taken while occupants away.
- 500 block of West Whitman Drive, Thursday 8:24 p.m. School bus collided with parked trailer. Bus was occupied by the Asotin-Anatone High School volley ball team. Both trailer and bus sustained damage. Cause was attributed to bus driver veering too far to right to avoid oncoming traffic.
- Vicki Petersen Backlund, 54, 4641 Peppers Bridge Road. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- 600 block of Evans Street, Thursday. Brick through window.