Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 100 block of South Clinton Street, Friday 5-7:45 p.m. Table with inlaid marble top taken from porch.
- 100 block of South Main Street, Friday. Girl’s bike taken.
- 200 block of Thorn Street, Friday. Items taken from vehicle.
- Figgins Estate Winery, 2900 Melrose, Wednesday 4:20 p.m. Illegal dumping to business dumpster.
- David Penn Jr., 35, Pasco. Charge: investigation of out-of-county felony warrant.
- Leonardo Corona Venegas, 18, 410 Sprague St. Charge: investigation of possession of stolen vehicle.
- Marcos Miguel DeJesus, 22, Kennewick. Charge: investigation of attempting to elude.
- Josh Anderson, 27, of Milton-Freewater. Charge: investigation of criminal trespass.
- MF Super Club, 1004 S. Main St., Thursday night. Front door shattered.