- 300 block of South Third Avenue. A 12 gauge shotgun reportedly stolen from a residence.
- Whitman College Science Building, 810 Isaacs Avenue. Two gallons of acetone reportedly stolen from chemistry lab.
- Sycamore and Pleasant streets, 1:53 p.m., Monday. A motorist reportedly struck another vehicle while backing across the street, then fled the scene.
- Teresa Chandler, 50, Kennewick, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of residential burglary and first-degree custodial interference.
- 200 block of Northwest Fifth Avenue. A window broken.
- Second Avenue and Casco Street. Graffiti reported.
- 100 block of Austin Street. A woman reported someone drove over an empty lot with a tractor, allegedly causing $1,000 in damage to the dirt surface that had been smoothed and prepped for construction.
- Stateline Road, Milton-Freewater, Tuesday. Police received a report of an intoxicated man driving an ATV toward College Place.
More like this story
0 free views left!