Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Wednesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 200 block of Brock Street. Vehicle registration and insurance card taken.
- Shopko, 1651 W. Rose St. A 23-year-old man was detained after an employee allegedly spotted the man attempting to shoplift three men’s rings by stuffing them down the front of his pants.
WW County Sheriff
- 300 block of Fifth Street, Burbank. Tools reportedly stolen from a truck.
- 100 block of Main Street, 4:36 p.m., Wednesday. Hit-and-run collision reported.
- 400 block of South Main Street, 7:14 p.m., Wednesday. Hit-and-run collision reported.
- Maria A. Sauceda, 25, 821 E. Alder St., Walla Walla, Wednesday. Charge; investigation of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- 000 block of Whitman Street. A 32-year-old man was cited and released for breaking a wnidow.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Anliker Lane, Milton-Frewater. A woman reported “they have a peacock in their yard that has been there all day.”