- 000 block of Garden Drive. Attempted burglary; damage to garage door reported
- Golden Horse Restaurant, 628 W. Main St. iPhone reported stolen.
- 700 block of Ringhoff Lane, Burbank. A 1999 Honda ATV reportedly stolen.
- 200 block of Preston Avenue, Waitsburg. Attempted burglary of business reported.
- Hanson Loop Road. A .38 caliber revolver reportedly stolen from a purse.
- Crockett Road, Milton-Freewater. Attempted vehicle prowl reported.
- Madrigal Carmona, 903 W. Poplar St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Paul A. Lightner, 29, 122 N. Wilbur Ave., Sunday. Charge: investigation of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Andrew J. Garvin, 24, no permanent address given, Sunday. Charge: investigation of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Kirsten S. Telander, 46, 1249 Bryant St., Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Washington State Patrol
- Daniel Garcia Castillo, 24, 311 Labor Camp Road, Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- Wallula Avenue and Gose Street, College Place, Sunday. Two vehicle collision; no injuries reported.
- 900 block of Pleasant Street. Fence damaged.
- 1000 block of South Main Street. Graffiti reported.
- 1000 block of Evans Street. Report of rocks being thrown at residence.
- 500 block of Northeast Eighth Avenue. Playground equipment reportedly damaged.
- Walla Walla River Road, Milton-Freewater. A man hitting golf balls at passing traffic from the roof of Welch’s Storage was reported.
- Pambrun Road, Athena. Sheep reportedly escaped from the Weston-McEwen 4H livestock enclosure.
- Highway 332, Milton-Freewater. A concerned citizen reported finding a bloody knife in his backyard.
- 600 block of North Roosevelt Street. Police arrested a 31-year-old man on two warrants and three counts of domestic violence assault after he allegedly head-butted his girlfriend.
- 000 block of Sedgewick Court, Walla Walla. A 77-year-old woman reported she received a suspicious letter. It featured a picture of a snake, and letters cut out of magazines and assembled to spell out, “Wi will close the gap of polity finite. the movement.”
More like this story
0 free views left!