- Walla Walla Fairgrounds, 363 Orchard St. Thieves attempted to break into a Pepsi machine, damaging the lock assembly. A nearby Coca-Cola machine was left untouched.
- 1000 block of Locher Road. A 1985 Jeep Cherokee and boards from an old bar reported stolen.
- 700 block of South Third Street, Dayton. Vehicle prowl and attempted vehicle theft reported.
- Dayton Quick Stop, 533 W. Main St. Motorist reportedly drove off without paying for fuel.
- Veterans Golf Course, 201 E. Rees Avenue. Suspects unknown broke a toilet paper holder and started a small fire in a rest room sink.
- Fourth and Mustard Streets, Dayton. Vandalism reported.
- 500 block of South First Street, Dayton. Broken windows reported.
- 600 block of Harlem Road, Dayton. Vandalism reported.
- Dayton High School, 614 S. Third St., Dayton. Broken window reported.
- Cottrill Road, Dayton. Gate damaged.
- 300 block of South Fourth Avenue. Police arrested a 44-year-old woman on outstanding warrants after she reportedly got into an argument with a 28-year-old “over a man they both know.”
More like this story
4 free views left!