- Stubblefield Co., 116 N. 11th Ave., Tuesday overnight. Locked pickup tool box broken into and various tools taken.
- 900 block of Cowl Street, Thursday. Package taken.
- 200 block of Dustin Hollow Road, Thursday. Farm shop burglary and vandalism reported.
- MF Police
- 100 block of South Columbia Street, Thursday 4:30 p.m. Two vehicle, rear-end with injury. Shannon Hilt, 20, of Milton-Freewater struck John Hinderman, 73, of Milton-Freewater.
- James Dean Taylor, 20, 601 S. 12th St. Charge: investigation of felony possession of controlled substance.
- Marvin Lecial Cody Hoskins, 26, address not provided. Charge: investigation of city warrant.
- Clinton Allison Steward, 51, 407 NW Second Ave. Charge: investigation of Umatilla County warrant.
- Modern Floors building, 527 E. Main St. Graffiti on back of building.
- Jenna, the 12-week old lab puppy that was taken from the Blue Mountain Humane Society of Walla Walla on Wednesday, was recovered from Dayton Veterinary Clinic on Thursday. According to Human Society executive director Sara Archer, Jenna was located when she was taken to the veterinarian to have her sutures checked. Immediately after the theft, the Human Society had notified local veterinarians of the puppy, provided a description of Jenna and her microchip identification number. According to Archer, no arrests have been made.
More like this story
4 free views left!