Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Monday and today, unless otherwise noted.
- Abadie Mini Storage, 1150 Abadie St. An RV trailer reportedly stolen.
- 800 block of Southeast Birch Avenue. Items reportedly stolen from residence.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dept.
- 1347 Callanan Drive. 3:55 p.m., Monday. Structure fire caused by cigarette butt; no injuries reported. Damage estimated at $85,000.
- VFW, 102 N. Colville St. Gang graffiti reported.
Columbia County Sheriff
- Dayton Dog Pound. Vandalism reported.
- 1300 block of Payne Hollow Road. Vandalism to gate reported.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Couse Creek Road, Milton-Freewater. A woman reported that, every morning at 4 a.m., she passes a residence where a spotlight shines onto the road. “She has almost wrecked several times due to this spotlight,” according to a dispatch log. The woman reported she has attempted to contact someone at the home, but “there was no one there.”