- 1300 block of West Sunset Drive, Burbank. An outboard motor and fishing tackle reported stolen from boat.
- 200 block of Northwest Evans Avenue. An audio mixer and wireless guitar system reportedly stolen from storage.
- Second Avenue and Main Street, 7:14 a.m., Tuesday. A Washington State Patrol officer rear-ended a Fire District 4 pickup truck that was stopped at a red light: no injuries reported.
- Humorist Road overpass, 8:34 a.m., Tuesday. One-vehicle crash: an 82-year-old man was taken to Lourdes Medical Center, where he was treated and released.
- 1100 block of West Chestnut Street. Fence spray painted.
- City streets near Mill Creek Brew Pub. A 19-year-old woman reportedly threatened two men with a pocket knife after the pair confronted her about paying for veterinary bills for a dog: no injuries and no arrests reported.
- 10200 block of Mill Creek Road. An intoxicated man reportedly broke a glass door of his wood stove, spraying glass and hot ashes in his face. The man became combative, and was restrained for medical treatment: no medical transport.
- 53000 West Crockett Road, Milton-Freewater. A woman requested a welfare check for her 90-year-old landlord after being unable to contact her for several days.
More like this story
0 free views left!