- Columbia High School, 787 Maple St. Burbank. A student reported an iPod stolen; it was recovered.
- 200 block of East Whitman Avenue. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 84000 block of Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Thrift store owner reported theft of donated clothing and items from trash.
- Little Dry Creek Road, Weston. Home burglarized and “turned upside down.”
- Steen and Lower Dry Creek roads, Milton-Freewater, 6:09 a.m., this morning. Vehicle rollover: no injuries reported.
- Christo C. Xiggens, 29, Kennewick, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of second-degree theft.
- Jennifer A. Zamito, 21, Spokane, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of second-degree theft.
- William L. Richardson, 55, 814 Figueroa St, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of two counts of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act and intent to manufacture methamphetamine.
- Dennis L. Barnes, 52, 267 Tara St., Milton-Freewater, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 500 block of South Third Street. School parking signs vandalized.
More like this story
4 free views left!