Stop supporting lifestyles of parasites

A generation of deadbeats, then called hippies, realized that it was easier to live off other people’s money then to compete in a capitalistic society. They slowly took control of universities and public education, pumping out graduates who were intimidated or brainwashed into joining their parasitic agenda to suck the wealth from productive citizens.

These graduates have become politicians, teachers, union thugs, and city, county and state employees. These parasites have passed excessive laws and regulations, therefore creating the need to hire their friends and comrades to enforce the enslavement of the population.

The cost of government has become a burden on the working man, with little accountability for how the money is spent. The liberal elite always wants more money for excessive salaries, extreme benefit packages, new departments created to take money from citizens by creating fees, licences, permits and fines.

These liberal parasites have now created a situation that has put our country at risk of bankrupcy. These liberal parasites we now call Democrats have become the oppressors, having now overtaken the “rich Republicans” as the ones having accumulated excessive amounts of wealth.

Look at the mansions Whitman professors live in, the expensive automobiles parked outside city hall, schools and other institutions paid for by taxpayers’ money.

It is time for people to rise up and stop electing tax-and-spend politicians, time to stop approving bond measures for luxury school improvements, the expansion of oppressive government and other progressive schemes to steal our money so these leeches can live the lives of the One Percent.

I encourage young people to question their teachers’ attempts at brainwashing, ask more hard questions, and do your research, because they are the ones who will ultimately have to pay a majority of the bill that pays for the liberal parasites’ luxury, gourmet lifestyles.

Greg Sterling

Comments

kurtfr 1 year, 3 months ago

I think it is safe to say that this author was successful in sheltering himself from higher education.

Very good Mr Sterling - I totally agree that until this ongoing socialism ceases to exist we are in for a rough ride and I'm personally to old to make that long of a trip. Hopefully we can get through the next four years and then pick ourselves up by our boot straps and try to bring America back to life!

dogman12 1 year, 3 months ago

Mr. Sterling at least is trying to take a long view, so that is encouraging. I am one who received a "liberal arts" education, and have worked in both the public sector and the private sector, and am currently a union member. Whitman College is a private institution, that competes in a crowded market for tuition dollars. It also competes to retain talent on its faculty. Mansions? Well, not really, but whatever. The truly large luxurious homes around here are occupied by business owners and corporate retirees who have returned here. We may have a couple of "One Percenters" in the valley, but they are certainly not public employee union members or private college faculty.

If you are earning less than the median of around $45,000 a year, the cost of living here makes owning a house over 2,000 square feet difficult. It is a stretch to attribute that to "socialism," however. The Heritage Foundation ranks the U.S. 10th in the world in overall freedom, assessing Rule of Law, Limited Government, Regulatory Efficiency, and Open Markets, (ahead of Sweden...)

Anyway, I wish Mr. Sterling good fortune and good luck taking care of all his relatives who need help.

paco1234 1 year, 3 months ago

After 26 years of military service to my Country and 22 years taking care of veterans as a physician, I believe I'm not a parasite. My retirement pay is well deserved. As a "liberal" myself I consider Mr. Sterling's philippic harangue quite insulting. I wonder if his caustic aggrievement generates from some other reason rather than from his percieved injustices...from "the one percent" ? Mr. Sterling's good intentions should not be underestimated, though. Given the post electoral proximity any attemp to reassure him of our good intentions might not sit well...and certainly not recommended. I guess we will have to wait...and we will!

mtnthc 1 year, 3 months ago

Help,... I have been brainwashed with education and knowledge and turned into a terrifying parasite. Now I understand my unquenchable apatite for blood, gee thanks Greg.

PeggyJoy 1 year, 3 months ago

I do believe Sterling has too much time on his hands listening/watching right-wingers, that seem to be hell-bent on destroying this country.

pdywgn 1 year, 3 months ago

If he is talking about the Whitman Dean's house it was donated by the Sherwood trust. It used to be Don Sherwoods house.

The most factual quote that I have seen "This President is nothing but an eliteist hypocrite" and he is not even close to a "right-winger"! I believe that to many people sit on the couch collecting entitlements choose to remain there post ignorant comments.