- 900 block of North Eighth Street. Wheel barrow reportedly stolen from yard.
- Rite Aid, 2028 Isaacs Ave. A 20-year-old woman was arrested for allegedly shoplifting a can of hair spray, then "huffing" the accelerant from the can.
- 100 block of Labor Camp Road. Side molding, hub caps and front air dam reportedly stolen from Honda Civic.
- 500 block of East Whitman Drive. Money and debit card reportedly stolen.
- 500 block of West Whitman Drive. Binoculars reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 200 block of Northeast Birch Avenue. Purse reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 100 block of Northwest Earl Lane. Two checkbooks reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 900 block of Southeast Creekside Drive. Spray paint "writing" on vehicle.
- Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Residential burglary reported: various items reportedly stolen.
- Brown Road, .6 miles from State Route 125, Saturday. One vehicle rollover: no injuries reported.
- 36413 U.S. Highway 12 near Long Elevator, 10:40 a.m., Friday. Two vehicle collision: Two people transported to Dayton General Hospital.
- 2000 North Touchet Road, Dayton, 1:06 p.m., Friday. Single vehicle, non-injury collision.
- Heather L. Hancock, 30, 111 D St., Prescott, Sunday. Charge: investigation of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription and manufacturing/delivery of a schedule V controlled substance.
- Marcial Corrales Jr., 27, 1601 Walnut St., Milton-Freewater, Saturday. Charge: investigation of two counts of possession of methamphetamine.
- Howard and Abbott streets, 2:04 p.m., Sunday. Two vehicle collision: no transport reported.
- 1700 block of Highland Drive. Vehicle reportedly egged.
- 400 block of Coppei Ave., Waitsburg. Vehicle tires reportedly slashed.
- Fort Walla Walla Dog Park, Saturday. A man reported an apparent Rottweiler-cross dog named Shadow killed his dog, Jack, at the dog park.
- Thorn Hollow and Eager roads, Dayton. Auger from unknown agricultural equipment found in road.
- 300 block Main Street, Dayton, Sunday. A man reportedly called 911 "advising he wants to check on his family, but every time he leaves his house, the cops run him back inside."
- Reed and Hawley Road, Weston. A property owner reported someone "let her sheep out of the barn."
- Appleton Road, Milton-Freewater. A College Place man reported a "30-year-old and a bunch of his friends," are threatening him with shotguns. The man also said this is an ongoing issue, and believes his antagonist is "seeing his girlfriend."
- Birch Creek Road, Milton-Freewater. A woman reported "Neighbors are at the fence that keep harassing her husband. They are hitting golf balls" onto the property. Deputies responded, noting a stalking order is currently in place.
- Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. A man reported that, after refusing to sell cigarettes to a man, the second man allegedly threatened to kill the non-seller.
More like this story
0 free views left!