- Columbia School District administrative office, 755 Maple St, Wednesday 1:26-3:39 a.m. Suspect broke into offices through window, rifled through drawers and cabinets and took bank bag with $300.
- 1000 block of South Main Street, Thursday. Various tools taken.
- 300 block of Raspberry Loop, Thursday. Various electronics taken.
- 100 block of East Main Street, Athena, Thursday 5:09 p.m.. Two soda vending machines broken into and $10 in change taken.
- Deputies recovered a vehicle that was used in a high-speed chase in College Place on Thursday. According to the report, the vehicle reached speeds of 80 mph on College Avenue at around 10:53 p.m. The pursuit was called off by College Place Police because of the high rate of speed. The owner of the vehicle was contacted, who said he had sold the vehicle a while back. The vehicle was found Friday 4 a.m. abandoned at the dead end of North Campbell Road. An attempt was made to contact the new owner, but she could not be reached. The vehicle has been impounded awaiting an owner to claim it.
- Scenic Loop, five miles from Mill Creek Road, Thursday 11:30 a.m. Vehicle rollover with no injuries.
- 10600 block of Dodd Road, Tuesday overnight. Illegal dumping. Several bags of kitchen garbage found.
- 1100 block of Sturm Street, Tuesday overnight. Graffiti on two garages.
More like this story
4 free views left!