- 200 block of Northwest Schnable Lane. Mail reported stolen from mailbox.
- 1000 block of Southeast Birch Street. A wheel and tire reported stolen from a riding lawn mower.
- Northeast Damson Avenue and Northeast C Street. Vehicle reported stolen.
- 900 block of Northeast Spitzenberg Street. Cellphone reportedly stolen and activated in another name.
- 900 block of South Main Street. Electric scooter reported stolen.
- 84000 block of Roloff Lane, Milton-Freewater. Purse reported stolen from vehicle.
- 84000 block of Didion Lane, Milton-Freewater. Ignition key reported stolen from vehicle.
- Chase Bank, 101 W. Alder St., 6:20 p.m., Friday. A motorist left the roadway and crashed into the Chase Bank building after crossing the sidewalk. Pedestrian witnesses reported they had to move out of the way of the oncoming car, driven by a 57-year-old man who may have been having a seizure. The man was taken to a local medical facility.
- Isaac Avenue and Clinton Street, 6:06 p.m., Friday. Two-vehicle collision: minor injuries reported, no medical transport required.
- First Avenue and Maple Street, 2:12 p.m., Thursday. Police cited a 56-year-old man for no valid operator’s license after he collided with another motorist in an intersection: no injuries reported.
- Triangle Station Road and Highway 332, Milton-Freewater, 7:10 p.m., Friday. A man reported “some sort of green van” struck a cow and killed it. “Vehicle will have front end damage,” the man reported, adding the vehicle was parked in his neighbors driveway.
- North Touchet Road, near mile post 16, Dayton, 9:37 a.m., Sunday. Vehicle rollover: no injuries reported.
- Jillian R. Hamilton, 23, 1950 Melrose Street. Saturday. Chargre: investigation of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act and felony possession of stolen goods.
- 1600 bock of Ruth Street. Graffiti reported on residence.
- 500 block of East Chestnut Street. Graffiti reported.
- 900 block of West Alder Street. Graffiti reported.
- White Street. A 65-year-old woman reported an unknown person was using her name as a reference.
- Ballou Road, Milton-Freewater. A concerned citizen reported “three guys” were trying to “kick a female out” of a residence.
More like this story
0 free views left!