Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Thursday-Saturday unless otherwise noted.
- 100 block of Malcolm Street. Entry gained to garage; bicycle taken between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
- 600 block of North Ninth Court . Vehicle entered; apparently nothing taken.
- 1900 block of Whitman Street. Backpack and its contents taken from vehicle Wednesday or Thursday.
WW County Sheriff
- Prescott city pool, two soft drink machines damaged by attempt to drill locks.
- 1100 block of Vining Street. Air compressor taken.
- 900 block South Main Street. Theft of phone.
- Isaacs Avenue and Blue Street, 8:29 p.m. Thursday. Two-vehicle collision. No major injuries.
- Cassie L. Hamper, 28, 318 S. Fourth Ave., Apt. 1, Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Michael D. Walker, 56, 1120 Bryant, Thursday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Taylor A. Sarrafian, 20, Sittner Hall, Walla Walla University, Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
Department of Corrections
- Michael A. Pena, 34, Friday. Charge: investigation of Department of Corrections violation.
- Christopher M. Charlo, 25, 404 S.E. Highland Park Drive, Friday. Charge: investigation of Department of Corrections violation.
- Nancy I. Williams, 49, transient, Friday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 400 block of Pierce Street. Rock thrown through window on vehicle of Michael Murry.
- 500 block North Main Street, graffiti.
- 00 block Northeast Sixth Avenue, graffiti.