- 400 block of South First Avenue. Bike reportedly stolen.
- 000 block of Northwest Eighth Avenue. School sign reportedly stolen.
- Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Report of 900 pounds of scrap metal stolen.
- Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Police received two reports of a suspect in a gold Toyota Camry stealing items from different locations.
- Main and Palouse streets, Tuesday. Two-vehicle collision in five-way intersection; A 64-year-old woman was transported with chest pains.
- Isaacs Avenue and Main Street, 1:14 p.m., Tuesday. Hit-and-run collision; suspect driver located and cited.
- Banister and Schrimpf roads, 10:21 a.m., Saturday. One vehicle rollover; no injuries reported.
- 000 block of East Chestnut Street. Gang graffiti on vehicle reported.
- VFW Post 992, 102 N. Colville St. Graffiti reported.
- Walla Walla High School, 800 Abbot Road. A Wa-Hi student reported his cellphone stolen from his locker during PE class. The victim’s father, who is an administrator at the school, tracked the phone to another classroom. In the presence of a police officer, the wily dad called the phone, outing the alleged perpetrator, who stated he had found the phone. The 15-year-old suspect was lodged at the Walla Walla Juvenile Justice Center on investigation of third-degree theft.
- Couse Creek Road, Milton-Freewater. A concerned citizen reported “there is someone on his property and he is from Canada and cold.” The man reported he attempted to chase the alleged trespasser away, but said he thought the suspect had instead broke into his garage. Dispatchers reported “(reporting party) has fired off a warning shot.”
- Cold Springs Loop, Weston. A man told police he was going to block a road with his tractor because he is “done going to all the meetings,” about whether snowmobile riders are allowed to use the road.
More like this story
0 free views left!