- 00 block of Boyer Drive. Backpack, laptop computer and cell phone reported stolen from vehicle: rear window reportedly smashed.
- Power Wash, 710 W. Main Street. Coins reportedly stolen from coin machine.
- Best Western Motel, 7 E. Oak St. Coins reportedly stolen from Pepsi machine; vending machine reportedly damaged.
- 200 block of West Birch, 6:18 p.m., Monday. Hit and run collision; no injuries reported.
- Juniper and Center streets, Monday. Two vehicle collision; no injuries reported.
- Rooks Park Road at Mill Creek Road, Sunday. A car reported stolen was involved in a single vehicle rollover: no injuries reported, and no suspects were located at the scene.
- Lower Dry Creek Road, Milton-Freewater. Single vehicle collision; no injuries reported.
- Philip Fetner, 28, 1213 Bonsella St., Monday. Charge: investigation of second-degree assault and unlawful imprisonment after Fetner reportedly attempted to strangle and hold his girlfriend against her will.
- Dustin D. Baker, 38, 710 W. Elm Street, Monday. Charge: investigation of first degree of child molestation.
- West Main Street and Fourth Avenue. Graffiti reported on traffic control box.
- Walla Walla River Road, Milton-Freewater. Report of chickens scratching up flower beds and defecating on a porch not belonging to the foul fowl’s owner.
- 400 block of Whitman Street. Police arrested a 22-year-old man on investigation of vehicle prowling three vehicles; roughly $3 in loose change was reportedly stolen.
- Taj fuel station, 84802 Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. A concerned citizen reported the 24-hour fuel station appeared to be empty, and had a window smashed.
- 52000 block of Stateline Road. Report of “an animal of some kind,” killing a sheep.
- Kee’s Cemetery and McLean roads. Report of vehicles driving through wheat fields.
More like this story
0 free views left!