- 100 block of Francis Drive. Subwoofer, CDs and stereo reportedly stolen from vehicle; trunk of vehicle damaged.
- 12500 block of Harvey Shaw Road, 8:45 a.m., Monday. One vehicle collision; no injuries reported.
- U.S. Highway 12 near milepost 388, 6:25 p.m., Wednesday. Vehicle versus deer collision: no injuries reported.
- Sabrina M. Wise, 38, no permanent address listed, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of two counts of second degree possession of stolen property, two counts of second degree vehicle prowling and felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Steven K. Belanger, 18, 245 N.E. Elder Place, this morning. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 7-Eleven, 1603 E. Alder Street. Report of counterfeit bills: two, $50 bills and one $20 bill.
- Hobson Street, Wednesday. An ordnance inspector reported he was “chased and threatened” while investigating a “junk” complaint.
- Second and Park streets, 3:25 p.m., Wednesday. A motorist reportedly drove through a crosswalk while crossing guard had a flag out: no injuries reported.
More like this story
0 free views left!