Obama should resign

Richard Milhous Obama — why has he not resigned?

He is regularly caught telling lies. He has instructed the Department of Justice to spy on the press. The Benghazi coverup has been placed squarely in his lap, along with his orders to the IRS to do his bidding, which he tried to pass off by admitting he is lazy.

Remember the Fast and Furious maneuver?

Obstruction of justice?

Does his enormous ego blind him to his traitorous aims? He should do his first honorable thing — resign.

Virgil B. Lockwood

Comments

namvet60 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Mr Lockwood - you are correct and hit the nail right on the head!

sepraj0429 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Yep, nail right IN the head of a brainless writer

downhillracer 10 months, 3 weeks ago

More willfully ignorant musings from the sycophants of Murdoch media, and oh yeah, Breitbert, Drudge, Rush and the chief nutjob, Beck.

namvet60 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Do you ever have any thoughts of your own that you can attribute to a post or are you just a pocket job for the Lefties?

PeggyJoy 10 months, 2 weeks ago

And exactly where do you dig up your so-called facts, Nam? The right-wing media? Fox News? Rush? Hannity? Beck? Coulter? And don't tell me, that the media is liberal, when ALL 4 major networks are owned/operated by well-known Republicans.

ImJustSayin 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Polly-racer needs another cracker. All that repeating of lame Maddow and Mr. Tingle down my leg quips has made him hungry.

paco1234 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Virgil, although I disagree with you, I also disagree with the pronouncing of derogatory comments to you, and to others posting here. Personal attacks ought to be off limits. Your comments, unfortunately enough, lack evidenciary support that could stimulate a more active debate. I nevertheless respect your good intentions to participate in your community activities and to be able to express your opinion. Having said that I believe is up to you to vigorously defend yourself keeping in mind the rules of civility which I know you will.

pdywgn 10 months, 2 weeks ago

paco1234-Why do all your statements revolve around other posters comments all of which are derogatory because they don't fit you're view?

paco1234 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Pdywgn, if you read my posting with impartiality you will notice that I'm actually defending conservatives while in sequitur chastising liberals. Your repeated postings and comments, neverthelss remind me of my new kitten, always crouching and pouncing at any thing that moves, takes a kitty litter break and goes at the hunt over and over. What you're doing is twisting the facts (opportunistic "inflection") to take an easy punch. Never use "all" in a statement! It sounds arrogant, my friend! By the way, the correct spelling is " your" not "you're".

PearlY 10 months, 2 weeks ago

There are two very good reasons why Obama should NOT resign:

1. Joe Biden

2. The casualties in some American cities could run into the hundreds.

VinoTinto 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Obama will resign in 2016. Haven't you heard? Hillary will take his place, but not before the Tea Party/Republicans parade their loonies around in a circle, like a big dysfunctional dog show.

It's been a pure joy watching these whack-jobs throw one another under the bus, having their party implode, not taking away one valuable lesson from the train wreck campaign they ran last year. The margin of victory will be even bigger in 2016 for the Dems.

paco1234 10 months, 2 weeks ago

I drink to that! They are reaching too far with the IRS, Benhgazy issues, aiming at the moon, and is already backfiring! As we say in spanish..."tirandole peos a la luna"...meaning, farting at the moon.

paco1234 10 months, 2 weeks ago

I learned it from Dick Cheney! Carcrazy, this one is just for you. You get the humor you deserve. I still had not forgotten your first insult, my friend! No answer for namvet...well, let me think about it! Your responses are typicaly hyperbolic and overeaching, making honor to your republican makeup. Keep exaggerating my friends...you too will reach the moon in 100 years!

namvet60 10 months, 2 weeks ago

paco, you are sadly mistaken. You see at least we will have the opportunity to see the moon surface. On the other hand you never will due to your Liberal leanings and talking points which all delve into the mentally challenged area. You are aware that Progressive Liberalism is a mental disease?

carcrazy 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Wrong again paco, I'm a lifelong Democrat. But I have to tell you that I am embarrassed to be lumped into the same group as you uber liberal idiots.

namvet60 10 months, 2 weeks ago

paco - you supposedly an officer in the military and to expose the lack of professonalism is truly an example of this Administration! And a very poor example for the military!

thrifty 10 months, 2 weeks ago

I suspect that Hillary tried to take the fall for Obama in exchange for a endorsement in 2016. The current administration is a great example of a big dysfunctional dog show and it appears that you would be a first rate candidate as the impartial judge of that show. The criteria for the position is to say "I didn't know."

PeggyJoy 10 months, 2 weeks ago

The Tea Pary Republicans! Don't you mean the John Birch Society Republicans. Don't you just love it, when Birchers no longer want to be known as Birchers; the same nutters, that published the "Spotlight" newspaper, which you could pickup for free. This is the same group, that came out and claimed the Russians were about to enter the US with tanks along the Canadian/US borders.

PeggyJoy 10 months, 2 weeks ago

I assume Mr. Lockwood is a Republican, since the majority of them have wanted to impeach Pres. Obama from day one. I wonder, if Virgil and his ilk ranted about impeaching GW Bush after finding out that Iraq wasn't a threat to the US. I doubt it!

There's an old saying, that Republicans should remember everytime they start their rant about Democrats. "People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks."

namvet60 10 months, 2 weeks ago

First I would say that you know what assuming gets you - if you don't figure it out with your moxie. There are websites on the internet that are not affiliated with the major news networks. You should really try them out and see what you might learn instead of trying to insult others with obnoxious assumptions!

downhillracer 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Websites like your beloved Drudge or Breitbart? Now that's funny. Please proceed..

namvet60 10 months, 2 weeks ago