Some clarification from the president, please

When President Obama says the NSA leaks help our enemies, who does he think our enemies are?

Paul Martin

College Place

Comments

I'm wondering when we will get an honest, transparent answer out of this Administration besides the President going on multi-million dollar vacations?

fatherof5 1 year, 6 months ago

Yeah, here we go with facts again:

Presidential Vacation Days Per 4-Year Term

Reagan: 242

Bush Sr.: 543

Clinton: 76

Bush II: 510

Obama: 131

Is Obama's home state of Hawaii more expensive per-trip than Crawford, Texas? I imagine it is. But look at the numbers and let's get real. When you are putting up the secret service and the dozens of other staff that go along, 510 days is gonna get pretty expensive compared to 131 days no matter where you are.

Wrong! The current President has been on vacation for 1,636 days and counting. When he took over in the White House his home was in Chicago. Also just to add when GW went to the Crawford Ranch it did not cost $4300/night as a trip to Hawaii and that was only the room.

VinoTinto 1 year, 6 months ago

I'm not even sure why Mr. Martin's sentence is even considered an editorial. Shame on the UB for such sloppy editorial management.

This sentence should be classified as a random thought, and NamVet's posts of course are incoherent rants.

I would guess that if you don't have the intelligence to comprehend what I'm writing then you should go back to school.

By the way I'm typing this slow so maybe you can grasp the concept!

downhillracer 1 year, 6 months ago

Not only ignorant, but arrogant. Nice combo.

Hey it's nice to see you come out of your coma long enough to expound your wise words of wisdom? It's just to bad that you have nothing of any value to offer.

MyFamNews 1 year, 5 months ago

I would submit, namvet, that you have nothing of value to offer. Your comments consist of sarcasm, not one ounce of factual information and personal attacks on the intelligence and opinions of others. None of which contribute to an exchange of ideas.

Thank you for your wise words of wisdom? I address those that proceed to expound on my posts with useless, meaningless comments. Have a nice day and I will continue my posts as I see fit!