- 1800 block of Shellon Road. Sander reported stolen.
- 1400 block of Lupin Street. Wallet, cash and GPS system reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- Lupine Street. Purse cash and other items reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 500 block East Hannan Street. Theft of railroad ties reported.
- Jennifer A. Lackey, 52, 1430 Garnet St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Adam A. Trujillo, 44, Hermiston, OR, Friday. Charge: investigation of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Monica L. Sauerbier, 48, 1405 S.E. Broadway Ave., College Place. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Dennis J. Oquist, 50, 300 Gap Way, Wallula, Thursday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Kristen R. Craik, 37, 214 N.W. Maria St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Heather Brownson, 42, Northeast 11th Street, Milton-Freewater, Saturday. Charge: investigation of possession of methamphetamine.
- Juan V. Galindo-Apraricio, 29, 319 S. Fourth Avenue, Walla Walla, Sunday. Charge; investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Gary A. Worthington, 49, 1174 Abbott Road, Walla Walla, Thursday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 1800 block of Crestline Drive. “Kids went on a (colored) chalk writing spree in the neighborhood during the night,” according to a police report. Among the items scrawled on the sidewalk were a phallic representation and a word commonly used to refer to ladies of negotiable affection.
- 600 block of Country Village Court. Damage to vehicle windshield.
- 400 block of East Dayton Avenue. Vandalism caused by BB guns: handled by parents.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 794 Lake Road, Burbank. Report of pear-handled derringer pistol found on the road shoulder; the weapon was reportedly unloaded.
- 400 block of Morrow Street, Waitsburg. A 28-year-old man was transported to a local hospital for treatment of a broken hand after reportedly punching a tree several times during an argument with his girlfriend.
- The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office reported deputies issued 13 traffic tickets and four verbal warnings over the weekend.
More like this story
4 free views left!