- 1900 block of Alco Avenue. Attempted burglary; bedroom window broken.
- Borleske Stadium, 409 E. Reese St. A Walla Walla High School track athlete reported his gym bag, which he left under his car during practice, stolen. The bag contained clothes, a wallet, identification and debit cards.
- 200 block of Avery Street. A resident interrupted a vehicle prowl.
- Pioneer Middle School, 450 Bridge St.. A student reported a clay monkey stolen. A 13-year-old suspect was identified, and eventually returned the simian figurine.
- 400 block of Fourth Street, Touchet. A man reported a Marlin .30-30 caliber rifle stolen from a work truck. The rifle was described as missing the front sight, and the stock had been repaired with electrical tape.
- Agri-Northwest Inc., Prescott. Report of 13 tires stolen from trailers.
- 1000 block of College Street. Items reportedly stolen from a vehicle.
- 500 block of North Main Street. Items reportedly stolen from commercial building.
- Green Street and Garden Street, 11:25 a.m., Sunday. A motorist struck a parked vehicle while attempting a U-Turn, then fled the scene.
- Walker’s Logging, 2915 E. Melrose St., Monday. Two vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
- 200 block of East Humorist Road, Friday. One vehicle collision after driver reportedly swerved to avoid a dog: no injuries reported.
- Northwest Fifth Avenue and Lamb Street, Monday. Motorist struck a fence, then fled the scene.
- Northwest Fifth Avenue and Lamb Street, Monday. Two-vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
- Joshua R. Cramer, 30, 1702 Old Milton Highway, this morning. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 7-Eleven, 1603 E. Alder Street. Graffiti on building.
- 300 block of Bryant Street. Car windshield broken.
- 400 block of North First Street. Report of a suspect impersonating a Columbia County Sheriff’s Deputy.
More like this story
4 free views left!