- 200 block of North Fifth Avenue. A 1988 Honda Accord reported stolen.
- 100 block of Partridge Lane. A 20-foot aluminum ladder reported stolen from a job site.
- Eastgate Mobile Home Park, 2719 Melrose St. A man reportedly took a 1989 Dodge Daytona for a “test drive”, and never returned.
- 100 block of Boyer Drive. Bike reported stolen.
- Jiffy Lube, 1744 Isaacs Ave. A Kindle e-reader containing several e-books reportedly stolen.
- 400 block of North Columbia Street. Items reported stolen from vehicle
- 85000 Winesap Road, Milton-Freewater. An unknowns suspect reportedly stole black-belt memorabilia with in the last several weeks.
- Dayton High School 614 S. 3rd St. Students reportedly fighting: no major injuries reported.
- 4664 Old Highway 12, Sunday. Single vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
- Juan L. Zarate Diaz, 26, 904 Irene St., Wednesday. Charge: investigation of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- 500 block of Sprague Avenue. In an apparent fit of youthful exuberance, a 15-year-old boy allegedly slashed a First Choice Restoration van tire while hanging out with friends.
- Los Tapatios Market, 114 S. Ninth Ave. Graffit in alley.
- 300 block of East Second Street, Prescott. A man reported his vehicle was struck with a yellow paint ball.
- 100 block of West Broadway Street. Grove Elementary School window reported broken.
- 85000 block of Highway 339, Milton-Freewater. Paint balls reportedly shot at residence.
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center, 401 W. Poplar St., Wedesday. The owner of a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro reported $912 damage to the vehicle’s front bumper.
- 1000 block of South Fourth Street. “Stray rooster reported in area.”
More like this story
4 free views left!