- 1000 block Frankland Street. Radar detector, loose change from vehicle.
- 900 block Boyer Avenue. Two vehicles entered, nothing apparently taken.
- Horizon Project, 517 S. Mill St. Man and woman reported taking items from recycling bins.
- 300 block Northeast Seventh Avenue. Toilet taken from vacant home.
- Milton-Freewater golf course. Flag and flagpole from fifth green.
- 83000 block Highway 339, 12:38 p.m. Friday. Man reported breaking down door of residence. Responding officers told suspect had lived there with reporting party’s niece. Man allowed to collect his belongings and then ordered not to trespass on the property.
- McDonald’s restaurant, 408 E. Main St. Vehicle struck back of building while going through drive-through, then left scene.
- Ernesto B. Jimenez Jr., 35, 920 Burns St, Saturday. Charge: investigation of failure to comply.
- Blake A. Harding, 28, 2614 S. Third Ave., Saturday. Charge: Theft from a vehicle.
- Chelsey D. Sloan, 22, 83806 Eastside Road, Milton-Freewater, Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Joshua M. Hunter, 30, 1624 Walla Walla Ave., Saturday. Charge: investigation of felony eluding and driving while intoxicated.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- Vehicle fire, 9:46 p.m. Sunday, 310 N. Palouse St.
- Structure fire, 26 Mojonnier Place, 5:01 a.m. today. Fire on bed in downstairs bedroom apparently started by electric blanket.
More like this story
0 free views left!