- Tyson Foods, 13979 Dodd Road, Sunday. A 1995 Honda Civic reported stolen.
- 300 block of Catherine Street. Gas cans reported stolen.
- 1000 block of South Main Street. Attempted theft of a parking sign reported.
- Rose Street and 13th Avenue, 10:11 p.m., Sunday. A motorist who jumped the curb and hit a speed sign while turning northbound onto 13th Avenue from Rose Street was cited for speeding, driving while suspended and no insurance. His vehicle, which suffered two flat tires, a bent rim and damaged bumper, was towed.
- North 13th Avenue and West Moore Street, 3:55 p.m., Sunday. Rear-end collision when a motorist struck a vehicle that had stopped for bus: possible injuries reported.
- 57619 Lone Fir Road, Milton-Freewater, 12:09 p.m., Sunday. A motorist struck a power pole: female driver reportedly transported to a local hospital.
- Chelsey D. Sloan, 22, 83806 Eastside Road, Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Kristin E. Boggs, 24, 1415 Lowell Drive, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 200 block of Dehaven Street. “Females spraying a fire extinguisher.”
- Fourth Avenue and Rose Street. Two youths were picked up by police for smoking cigarettes. The 14- and-13-year-old boys were released to their parents.
More like this story
0 free views left!