Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Monday or today unless otherwise noted.
WW County Sheriff
- Tyson Foods, 13979 Dodd Road, Sunday. A 1995 Honda Civic reported stolen.
- 300 block of Catherine Street. Gas cans reported stolen.
- 1000 block of South Main Street. Attempted theft of a parking sign reported.
- Rose Street and 13th Avenue, 10:11 p.m., Sunday. A motorist who jumped the curb and hit a speed sign while turning northbound onto 13th Avenue from Rose Street was cited for speeding, driving while suspended and no insurance. His vehicle, which suffered two flat tires, a bent rim and damaged bumper, was towed.
- North 13th Avenue and West Moore Street, 3:55 p.m., Sunday. Rear-end collision when a motorist struck a vehicle that had stopped for bus: possible injuries reported.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- 57619 Lone Fir Road, Milton-Freewater, 12:09 p.m., Sunday. A motorist struck a power pole: female driver reportedly transported to a local hospital.
- Chelsey D. Sloan, 22, 83806 Eastside Road, Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Kristin E. Boggs, 24, 1415 Lowell Drive, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 200 block of Dehaven Street. “Females spraying a fire extinguisher.”
- Fourth Avenue and Rose Street. Two youths were picked up by police for smoking cigarettes. The 14- and-13-year-old boys were released to their parents.