- South Wilbur Manor, 135 S. Wilbur Ave. Prescription drugs reportedly stolen.
- Rite Aid, 2028 Isaacs Ave. A woman reportedly shoplifted $170.97 of items, including wallets, scarves and fragrances. According to a police report, the woman took the items into the bathroom, where employees could hear her opening the packages. The woman then walked out of the store, past several employees, and drove away. The store manager reported the theft 30 minutes after the woman drove away.
- U.S. Highway 12 near milepost 352, Waitsburg. A deputy investigated a 1988 Honda parked on the side of the road. Two people in the vehicle, Jessica Glasby, 27, and Paul Lightner, 29, were arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle and misdemeanor charges when dispatch advised the Honda Civic had been reported stolen from Milton-Freewater. Police found “numerous knives” and drug paraphernalia in the car.
- 8200 block of Mill Creek Road. Garbage can reported stolen.
- 200 block of Northwest Eighth Avenue. Vehicle reportedly stolen.
- Jessica L. Glasby, 1116 S. Third St., Dayton, this morning. Charge: investigation of possession of a stolen vehicle.
- Paul A. Lightner, 122 N. Wilbur St., this morning. Charge: investigation of possession of a stolen vehicle.
- Nasha C. Fairley, 20, 975 Ridgeway Ave, Hermiston. Charge: investigation of residential burglary.
- 300 block of South Mill Street. Mailboxes reportedly damaged.
- Walla Walla High School, 800 Abbot Road, Tuesday. Two girls were arrested for disorderly conduct after engaging in a fight in a school hallway. According to a Sheriff’s Office report, the pair of juniors were fighting because one was upset the other had spent time with her boyfriend over the weekend. The girl confronted her assumed rival and goaded her into combat, according to the report. The case has been forwarded to the Prosecuting Attorney’s office for review, and possible assault charges.
More like this story
0 free views left!