- 100 block of South Main Street. Sign reportedly stolen.
- Harry P. Hosey, 66, 322 Greystone Drive, this morning. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 800 block of West Humorist Road, Burbank. Children reportedly broke a neighbor’s skylight with rocks.
- 1000 block of Main Street. Graffiti reported.
- Marie Dorian Park, 82535 Couse Creek Road. Graffiti reported inside park shelter.
- Walker’s Furniture, 85332 Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Graffiti on building.
- 53000 West Crockett Road, Milton-Freewater. Ongoing problem with trespassers reported.
- 100 block of Sage Road, Burbank. A woman reported her neighbor’s dog killed her Pomeranian.
- Wellington Avenue and Glen Erin Drive, 8:20 p.m., Tuesday. A sheriff’s deputy stopped a car for speeding and discovered the driver, a 19-year-old man, smelled of marijuana smoke. The teen admitted he had been smoking pot, but the officer “could not detect impairment” during the teen’s voluntary field sobriety test. The deputy issued a citation for driving while suspended, possession of less than 40 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. The 19-year-old’s father arrived to drive the teen home because, according to the Sheriff’s Office report, neither the driver, nor his 18-year-old passenger, felt able to drive (further) due to marijuana consumption.
More like this story
0 free views left!