- Their green card and a list of the addresses and jobs held over the past five years
- A list of all trips taken outside the U.S. since obtaining permanent residency
- Information about all children, including addresses, dates of birth and their Alien Registration numbers if they have one.
- Information about marriages, such as dates of marriage, divorce, when widowed and information about spousal past marriages
- Taxes papers and proof of receipt of any government benefits
- Two passport photos
- Information on any arrests, even for only a few hours, supported by police and court records available from arresting agency and court.
More like this story
4 free views left!