In preparation for major width and lane restrictions starting April 12, contractor crews will reduce Interstate 90 east of Snoqualmie Pass to a single lane in each direction 24 hours a day next week.
The Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews will close a lane in each direction from 7 a.m. on Monday through 9 a.m. on Friday between Gold Creek (milepost 56) and the Price Creek vicinity (milepost 61). Drivers should plan for added travel time and use the following resources to help plan their trips over I-90:
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for email updates.
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
- Check the weekly Construction Updates and Traffic pages for region-wide updates.
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM.
- Get updates on Twitter.
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511.