WALLA WALLA — Two men were shot while walking in the area of the 200 block of Eagan Street on Sunday afternoon, police said.
PENDLETON — The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a tornado warning for east central Morrow County and west central Umatilla County until 3:30 p.m. Thursday.
Neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman was cleared of all charges Saturday in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black teenager whose killing unleashed furious debate across the U.S. over racial profiling, self-defense and equal justice.
MILTON-FREEWATER — A man found dead near Milton-Freewater Wednesday has been identified.
The following is an update from Oregon State Police on today's fatal bus crash on Interstate 84 east of Pendleton:
He was found guilty of murdering Kevin Myrick.
WALLA WALLA — After again proclaiming his innocence, Daniel D. Dodd was led from a courtroom at the County Courthouse on Thursday afternoon to begin serving a sentence of more than 35 years for the June 2011 murder of Kevin Myrick.
- NBC hypocritical with its violent shows 7 comments
- Walla Walla church offers itself up as warming center 3 comments
- Tough love for the poor 22 comments
- Altering filibuster rules could haunt Democrats some day 13 comments
- Writer labeled Republicans; here’s what liberals are 7 comments
- Carbon dioxide obsession causes real issues to be missed 16 comments