The Walla Walla Regional Airport’s two major lines of business, aviation and the business park, produced solid results in 2014.
What do you get when you blend two brandy-loving theater professionals and a wine region devoid of grape distilleries?
The owners of Graze set a new record in their annual fundraiser for Spokane’s Ronald McDonald House last week.
Smith Frozen Foods will celebrate the completion of the company’s latest energy efficiency upgrade Thursday.
Pineapple Pete’s is moving its shaved ice operation indoors.
Personal trainer, health coach and fitness specialist Leslie Snyder is introducing her new business by exercising some inventive marketing.
A Portland-based mortgage lender has opened a new branch in downtown Walla Walla.
The Downtown Farmers Market is calling on artists to help create its annual poster.
Why Not Pizza? Good question.
Community Bank’s diamond anniversary could lead to silver for some lucky customers.
Touchet’s bed-and-breakfast gem has been given Four Diamond status by AAA Washington.
The AARP Tax-Aide Program will make a return to Walla Walla’s senior center.
It’s a growing business.
The Touchet-Gardena Lions Club will be powering up its meeting hall with new infrastructure, thanks to a grant from Northwest Farm Credit Services and CoBank.
Business Social Feed
- Letter - A thought to ponder before voting 1 comment
- Majority has right to say no to marijuana 5 comments
- Letter - New Wa-Hi needed before pool 1 comment
- Letter - Walla Walla School District wireless network complete 16 comments
- Editorial: Obama’s plan for free college isn’t really free 23 comments
- Letter - Voting is a right and responsibility 8 comments